Carp Fair opens Thursday September 22nd with lots of great entertainment to kick start the 153rd Fair. Join us in the Arena for our traditional Auction with lots of fun and unique items. This year the Homecraft and Agriculture Department both came up with their own unique item to auction. See below for a sneak Peak at the Homecraft Auction Item. Join us Thursday at 9:30 p.m. in the Arena to find out the Agriculture Item and enjoy great live entertainment from The Ryans.
A Get-Away at a Classic Country Inn in the Heart of Prince Edward County.
(for two couples or four favorite friends –total 4 people)
The package includes:
• Two nights accommodation
• A hot sumptuous breakfast each morning
• A three course a la carte dinner in the Restaurant at the Inn
• A Picnic lunch to enjoy while exploring the County
• Complimentary wine tastings at County Vineyards
• Afternoon refreshments
• Date to be selected by the purchaser based on availability at the Inn
AND a private tour in the county including a visit to the following:
samples at all stops with Complimentary pick up and drop off at your accommodations within Prince Edward County.
This package is sponsored in part by Cindy Almond – Ottawa’s Romance and Foodie Travel Specialist, 613.240.5976 http://www.romanceandfoodietravel.ca