SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Carp Agricultural Society mandate is to promote agricultural learning and community togetherness
through year round events and annual agricultural fair. Our main events: Bingo, Men’s & Ladies
Night, Truck Pull, Dances and 4-day Agriculture Fair. The Summer Student Office Assistant is responsible to assist in the daily operation of the Office, supporting the activities conducted by CAS. The Summer Student Office Assistant represents and reflect the culture and values of the CAS.
SUMMER STUDENT: Office Assistant
This is a 8 week contract position (40 hours/week) $14.00/hour. Successful Candidate will be a
High School graduate entering into post-secondary studies OR already enrolled into a field related
to Clerical – Office Administration – Business Administration – Communications – Marketing – Event
Planning – Web Design. This individual will work with board of directors and under the direct
supervision of the General Manager. The General Manager will work to help develop employee to
their fullest potential in the field of office administration.
Skills and Qualification:
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● Strong Interpersonal Skills
● Excellent organization and Time Management skills
● Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Illustrator
● Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
● Detailed Oriented
● Team Player
● Answer phones, direct calls and respond to general inquiries
● Manage office equipment, maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
● Handling external or internal communication and management systems.
● Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
● Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing communications
● Learn Fair computer software for database management
● Proficient in Office Suite
● Updating Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) with current events.
Please Submit resume By May 31, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquires please.